Darin Pfeiffer ConsultingLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
The Special Events Assistant works closely with the events team and directly under the company's manager. This person will manage special events, that include but are not limited to, movie premieres, specialty screenings, and dinners in Los Angeles. In addition to special events, this position includes general assistant and administrative duties. Note that this is a remote job.
- Manage guest lists for all Los Angeles Darin Pfeiffer events by inputting RSVP's and handling talent and studio invites
- Lead check-in onsite for all special events
- Design/create invites, screening tickets, party tickets, staff badges and other collateral material
- Manage seating and hard ticketing the theater
- Organize and continually update database of contacts
- Manage part time staffing and payroll for all LA events
- Attend venue walkthroughs when necessary
- Assist company with administrative tasks including running errands, managing calendar, updating internal documents, and scheduling calls
- Must be willing and available to work long hours, including nights and weekends
**Job Description includes but is not limited to the above.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in events and/or entertainment
- Entertainment industry knowledge
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects at one time
- Proficiency in programs such as Microsoft Office applications (most notably Excel) and Photoshop
- Ability to be discreet and maintain confidentiality
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online