Executive Director of Development
Dapper Bird EntertainmentLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Candidate will be responsible for leading efforts to secure marketing and promotional partnerships with distributors. Candidate will be working with the ability to create and execute innovative, multi-faceted campaigns to secure distribution, increase distributor and company revenue, increase exposure and engagement with the brand across all platforms.
• Grow revenue
• Work on the strategy, development, sell-in, and execution plans that support sales priorities and help meet revenue and distribution goals
• Manage to budget per project
• Develop and execute acquisition, upgrade and sales training initiatives
• Translate business objectives and strategies into sales promotions, packages, and offers
• Negotiate, influence, strategize, and build relationships with various internal departments to help achieve departmental goals and ensure seamless coordination and collaboration
• Continually evaluate and adjust strategies and plans to meet changing distribution business landscape, budget realities and market needs. Identify and anticipate key marketplace trends that will affect in the short and long-term.
• Masters degree with at least 5 years network experience working with cross-functional teams
• Must have knowledge of television and film industry and digital television landscape
• Experience developing, managing and executing large direct sales or promotions
• Candidate should be a strong leader and be extremely detail-oriented, reliable and a self-starter with strong project management skills and the ability to prioritize and manage others
• Must be able to adapt to the changing industry and organization landscape
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online