Damminger ProductionsSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Full service boutique event production company looking for an events assistant to work directly with owner. Seeking an upbeat, outgoing employee who can work well in a fast-paced atmosphere. In this position, you will get amazing hands-on experience producing events for prestigious clients and engaging in vigorous client development. This is a unique opportunity to learn the ins and outs of the industry. Ability to grow within the company.
- Assist owner with all daily tasks as well as some personal needs
- Manage and maintain calendar and book all travel
- Work on all details leading up to events, plus day of needs and post event recaps (decor/ venue sourcing, budget management, ticketing, guest list, etc.)
- Maintain and expand client relationships
- Assist with new business and outreach
- Correspond and follow up with all clients and vendors
- Maintain various excel spreadsheets, create daily reports, recaps, expense reports
- Social Media management
- 2-3 years of experience in event planning
- Ability to work some weekend and evening hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines in a timely fashion
- Enthusiasm to learn and be an overall team player
- Must be a true go-getter and self-starter
- Love talking to people and making new contacts
- Proficient with e-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, Power point, Google Drive, Dropbox and Keynote (ideal candidate would be familiar with Photoshop and InDesign)
Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a link to your Linkedin or Facebook page.
Applicants who do not submit all items above WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online