Senior Account Executive - Group Sales
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
The Senior Account Executive, Group Sales sells group tickets – with secondary responsibility for season and partial ticket plans – to companies and individuals via phone, prospecting, personal appointments and at games.
• Generate maximum revenue through a full menu of marketing ticket programs with primary focus of group ticket plans
• Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through in arena tours, external appointments, and phone prospecting
• Act as the team lead for the Group Sales Department implementing group sales initiatives and assisting in team training
• Plan and coordinate group events (pregame group performances, High-Five Tunnels, etc.)
• Manage all personal accounts and provide the highest level of customer service throughout the season
• Answer incoming sales lines, assist with sales initiatives, and/or prospect clients at the arena during game days
• Attend outside events with the purpose of selling ticket packages in conjunction with the marketing department
• Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales
Education & Experience
• Bachelor's degree preferred, but not required
• Minimum two years experience in ticket sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred
• Minimum one year working for a professional sports organization is preferred
• Considerable knowledge of the DFW sport's market is preferred
• Strength in time management, administrative ability, organization, and customer service skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with the public in a professional manner
• High energy; ability to remain focused on sales goals and work independently
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends and holidays
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you have previous experience in group ticket sales? If yes, please explain.
• Do you have knowledge of the DFW sports market? If so, please explain.
• Why do you believe you would be a great fit for the Senior Group Account Executive position?
• Do you have a minimum two years experience in ticket sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques? If so, explain.
Why You Should Apply for this Position
The Dallas-Fort Worth (DFW) marketplace represents the largest unserved market for women's professional sports in the United States. As the 4th-largest metropolitan area and 5th-largest media market in the U.S., architecting, staffing and managing a significant sales and client services organization - from the ground up - is a unique opportunity.
Out-of-the-box thinking is welcome; mediocrity is not.
So, if you thrive on ideation and innovation and have a passion to participate in an extraordinary, League-leading experience, apply now!