Graphic Designer Lead
Dallas WingsArlington, TX
Full Time Job
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Lead Graphic Designer is responsible for creating and executing advertising and marketing materials for multiple departments within the Dallas Wings organization. The Lead Graphic Designer will have a strong background in motion graphics, animation, graphic design, video editing and production. The Lead Graphic Designer will be responsible for all aspects of the creative process for design projects including, but not limited to responsive web design, print, social media, digital, presentations, web, video graphics, animations, illustrations, emails, brand development and UI/UX. In addition to graphic design experience, the ideal candidate will have video editing and producing experience.
• Create motion graphics and animation for Marketing initiatives including print, digital and social advertising, paid media, game presentation, sponsorship collateral, and web design.
• Work closely with the Manger of Digital and Social content on the design of the Dallas Wings' digital and video marketing assets for social media and web, including creative assets for paid media.
• Work closely with the Manager of Game Presentation on the design of in-game marketing and advertising assets. This includes video and graphic design work.
• Lead creative concept development from brief through execution maintaining brand consistency and driving engagement through appropriate channels.
• Contribute to all kids of digital and print projects including websites, app, branding, promotions, emails, social media, digital, signage, marketing collateral and more.
• Drive results by bringing design-thinking, business strategy and creativity to every project.
• Act as a service provider in the design and execution of required ticket sales and sponsorship collateral.
Ideal Candidate Will:
• She/he is expected to attend all home games at College Park center, as well as other live events that may take place on holidays or weekends
• Have a minimum of 3 years experience in a related position
• Have experience designing graphics, animation, and live video content production across multiple properties including, but not limited to print, OOH, digital, social, web, video, and app.
• Be able to edit videos and produce video content for use across different mediums including, but not limited to: web, social and digital, TV, and in-game.
• Have experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Illustrator, After Effects, Dreamweaver, Dynamic Link, etc), WordPress, and ad hoc Video Editing Software.
• Have a strong technology acumen related to the latest trends in digital media and digital content production and delivery.
• Be a self-starter, solve problems, and be proactive in accomplishing tasks and goals.
• Work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment with evolving technology and tight timelines.
• Be a digital multi-tasker and manage multiple design projects simultaneously.
• Follow creative direction and maintain brand standards.
• Be able to easily adapt to situational changes
• Be able to work extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
• Be able to identify areas of opportunity and propose potential solutions while continuing to lead projects without interruption
• Job Questions:
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you available to work any schedule, any day of the week including nights & weekends based on business needs?
• Are you available to attend all Dallas Wings home games and live events?
• Do you have 3 years of work experience in motion graphics, animation, graphic design, video editing, and production? If so, please provide a brief description.
• Provide a brief description of your experience with Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress, and other Video editing software