Mavs Gaming Street Team Member
Dallas MavericksDallas, TX
Part Time Job
Mavs Gaming Street Team Member (Part Time/Seasonal)
The Dallas Mavericks eGaming division is seeking Part Time/Seasonal employees to be part of Mavs Gaming Street Team.
Mavs Gaming is looking for knowledgeable team members to bring fun and entertainment of Mavs Gaming to the Mavs Gaming Facility, various Maverick's Home Games as well as offsite events such as youth basketball tournaments and games, gaming conventions, live radio station remotes, retail locations, sponsor activities, parks, playgrounds, parades and community festivals in and around the DFW area.
Duties and Responsibilities: Game Nights Street Team members are responsible for but not limited to:
• Set-up, trouble-shooting, and teardown of the Street Team Ambulance, inflatables, tents and plaza games
• Operate interactive elements, such as the inflatables, tent, and Gaming Ambulance (video games), which helps establish a fun and festive atmosphere at the entrance of the American Airlines Center.
• Assist marketing staff with contest and promotions for the plaza show (set up props, etc).
• Safe delivery and operation of marketing elements to off site events
• Provide top of the line customer service at private and public events inside the Mavs Gaming Facility
• Set up, trouble shooting, and teardown of gaming consoles, tables, chairs, and special vendor setups as requested.
• Assist Marketing department with various office projects, including All-Star Balloting campaign, database entry, filing, etc.
• Must have a valid driver's license AND reliable transportation
• Individuals having eSports and NBA2KLeague knowledge are a plus!
• Must be proficient in Gaming & eSports
• Must be 18 years old
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Flexible availability is a plus
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
• Enthusiastic, energetic, and imaginative
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Do you currently or have you ever worked for the Dallas Mavericks?
• Do you have a valid Driver's License and reliable transportation?
• Are you willing to work weekends and holidays