Intern - Corporate Partnership Marketing
Dallas MavericksDallas, TX
Part Time Unpaid Internship
The Dallas Mavericks is currently seeking a Summer intern for the Marketing-Corporate Partnerships Department. The Dallas Mavericks internship program is part-time and allow students the opportunity to gain valuable work experience within a professional sports organization.
A successful applicant will demonstrate strong project management and marketing skills along with initiative, resourcefulness, and an ability to work creatively and proactively while collaborating in a team environment. We are looking for someone prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment but driven to take the initiative to succeed when presented with individual work responsibilities.
The Corporate Partnerships Coordinator Intern will be responsible for the following duties:
• Research categories as it pertains to Sports Sponsorships and potential client categories
• Fully understand client marketing objectives and strategic priorities
• Manage aspects of marketing asset execution
• Maintain detailed planning records, using project management system (Asana)
• Maintain thorough communication with Director of Corporate Partnership Marketing
• Act as a Mavs brand ambassador
• Other duties and projects as assigned by the Director of Corporate Partnership Marketing
• Ability to proof marketing communication pieces
• Assist in writing copy for marketing communications
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Working knowledge of project management systems preferably Asana
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Are you currently enrolled in a college or university?