Account Executive, Ticket Sales
Dallas MavericksDallas, TX
Full Time Job
If you have excellent written and verbal communication skills, a competitive personality, and a proven track record of sales success in a dynamic, high volume sales environment, we invite you to apply for this exciting Ticket Sales position.
The main responsibility of an Account Executive is selling a full menu of ticket products, including, but not limited to, season ticket packages, group tickets and nightly suite options. Account Executives are responsible for seeking new business through cold-calling, networking, and personal prospecting.
This is a full-time position that is salaried plus commission and we offer an outstanding benefit program.
Reports to: Season Ticket Sales Manager
Essential Duties and Primary Responsibilities:
• Make sales calls, prospect, and qualify all potential sales opportunities in addition to leads provided.
• Proactively create opportunities for new business with existing customers and build relationships to provide repeat business.
• Provide superior and professional customer service to clients.
• Occasionally, represent the organization at off-site Dallas Mavericks events promoting ticket sales.
• Actively participate in team member sales training and development opportunities.
• Meet or exceed weekly, monthly, and annual sales goals.
• Additional responsibilities as assigned by management.
• Strong organizational, communication, and time-management skills.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Commitment to personal integrity.
• Having the ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects, and adhere to deadlines is a necessity.
• Ability to work as a team player.
• Ability to present sales material to potential clients.
• The ability to learn and master new software programs including the CRM platform (Salesforce) and ticketing system (Ticketmaster Archtics) is essential.
• Detail-oriented; ability to handle several projects at once.
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Sports Management, Business, Marketing or related field.
• 2 years of outstanding performance in a commission-based sales position. Professional or collegiate sports team experience preferred.
• Maintain computerized records of all touchpoints with clients and prospects with our CRM system. Proficiency in basic computer software programs, including Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Ability to work all home games and extended hours as assigned including evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Yes/No: Are you currently, or have you ever been employed by the Dallas Mavericks organization? If so, please provide the title and years of employment.