Crown + Conquer LLCLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
TITLE: EVENTS MANAGER
REPORTS TO: CEO/ VP OF EVENTS
Crown + Conquer lives at the cross-section of where operations, management, brand partnerships and events naturally meet. We are a fully independent agency driven by the belief that fostering personal and honest relationships and developing those relationships in an effort to help brands reach consumers through authentic partnerships is the most powerful, yet valuable weapon.
Whether we are re-establishing or restructuring a company, managing multiple parties through a process or curating the room and creating a premium experience - we do it once and do it right.
The Events Manager will be responsible for managing and implementing events as well as multifaceted projects for the company's various clients. Projects may include consumer activations, product launches, corporate events and hospitality activations. You will Infuse your extensive knowledge and be well versed in all aspects of event production including: venue sourcing, catering, permitting, A/V, lighting & sound requirements, production & graphic designers, event design, staffing agencies, and vendor relations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and manage all structure, timelines, complex budgets and overall projects organization in collaboration with the VP of Events or others as assigned
• Building event activation presentations in Keynote
• Produce events from concept to completion - demonstrating strategy, management and oversight of all details for each event.
• Clearly communicate event project scope, schedules, deliverable dates, project status/action items and any other relevant information - both to the client as well as the internal team
• Attend project meetings and creative work sessions/brainstorms; facilitate as needed
• Oversee all spending to ensure fiscal responsibility; organize and reconcile simultaneous project expenses in accordance with company policies
• Prepare internal and external written briefings for clients and for team implementation
• Articulate needs and specificities to printers, production designers and installers and oversee the quality control, safety and effectiveness of installations, fabrications, load-ins and load outs
• Serve as the internal contact for the client, presenter or venue and facilitate on-going communication
• Build and maintain effective client relationships, ensuring their needs are met and on track.
• Interface with outside professionals hired for assigned projects included, but not limited to, event designers, production managers, technical directors, and printers
• Work with business affairs department to complete all contracts, agreements and all clearances
• Oversee all project logistical needs (e.g. travel and housing arrangements, contact lists, etc.)
• Adhere to company and client SOP on all awarded projects regarding purchasing, contracting, and approvals.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
• Experience building activation decks is required
• 5+ years of event production/production management
• Agency experience preferred
• Exceptional organizational and communication skills
• Proven ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
• Excellent project management skills, including planning, scheduling and vendor negotiation
• Knowledge of design, lighting, sound, video, photography and social media
• Familiarity of venue building codes and standards and public space event permitting
• Proficiency in Word, Excel and Keynote. Mac OS X applications familiarity required.
• Ability to travel for client meetings, site visits and event executions
• Keen awareness of event industry activity
• An eclectic sense of style and creativity
• Ability to maintain high energy, endurance and stamina to work long hours before and during events.
• Competencies: Communicates effectively, focuses on clients, budgeting experience, strong negotiation skills, effective project and time management skills, proven leader with vast production experience , and ability to manage and develop others.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online