Executive Assistant to EVP, Head of Production
Critical ContentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Critical Content, the award-winning producer of unscripted and scripted television content, is seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support its EVP, Head of Production and SVP, Production. This is a great position for a seasoned, driven, motivated Executive Assistant candidate with a passion for working in television production and programming. The successful candidate will be involved in many areas of senior-level executive support and must have a proven ability to manage multiple projects successfully.
Responsible for handling daily administrative functions for the Head of Production, including, but not limited to:
• Answering phone lines, rolling calls, answering inquiries and fielding requests for information; must be familiar and comfortable with high call volume.
• Managing daily calendar; ensuring all meeting locations and information are up-to-date and sending daily meeting/appointment reminders.
• Coordinating travel arrangements, including flights, lodging, vehicles, and business appointments, as directed.
• Constructing creative documents and performing research on a show by show basis
• Representing the Head of Production's office with the utmost level of discretion and confidentiality to a wide range of high-profile contacts, including talent, representation, producers, networks, distributors, and financiers.
• Filing expense reports.
• Working closely with the development, production, executive and legal teams.
• Other various creative projects and administrative tasks performed as necessary.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work experience required.
• Minimum 2 years of work-related experience required, preferably within a high-paced agency, network or TV production environment. Strong knowledge of unscripted television production is highly preferred.
• 2 years' previous assistant experience supporting high-level executives.
• Must possess exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to work well with a team; must maintain a high level of professionalism, diplomacy, discretion, and poise.
• Must possess demonstrated ability to take direction, follow through on tasks with minimal additional direction and be resourceful, self-driven, and able to prioritize.
• Prior experience and proven methodologies for understanding and anticipating executive needs to optimize efficiency, organize work, and quickly course-correct, if challenges are presented.
• Must have a proven meticulous attention to detail in daily work habits.
• Must be familiar with all facets of production.
• Ability to exercise sound critical thinking and judgment, while managing demanding deadlines.
• Proficiency in the Mac operating system environment and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
• The successful candidate must be able to work overtime, as needed.
• Knowledge of and experience working with Concur, Salesforce, Airtable, and Avid is a plus.
Critical Content has some great benefits and perks such a vibrant office culture, summer Friday's, medical, dental vision, 401(k) with employer match, life insurance, disability insurance, and much more!
Critical Content is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
No phone calls please! Cover letters and resumes should be emailed Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online