Executive Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs
Critical ContentWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Summary of Position:
Currently, Critical Content is seeking an Executive Assistant, Business & Legal Affairs to efficiently and effectively handle many responsibilities involving the development, production, and/or exploitation of the company's programming. This position will report to the EVP of Business and Legal Affairs.
You are strongly encouraged to apply if you:
1. Have at least approximately 2 years of experience as an executive assistant at a television production company, network, agency and/or law firm;
2. Have experience as an assistant to executives in the entertainment industry (including, without limitation, rolling calls, scheduling, maintaining status reports and charts, and handling travel arrangements, reservations and expense reports);
3. Are willing to work overtime;
4. Have an interest in learning business & legal affairs and contributing to assigned projects within the department (which may include, without limitation, creating initial drafts of documents, revising and redlining documents, tracking option dates, and creating deal summaries);
5. Have relationships within the television and digital media entertainment industry, including with networks, agencies, law firms, and other production companies;
6. Solid working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel);
7. Have the demonstrated confidence and ability to make decisions within your scope of authority;
8. Have a Bachelor's degree from an accredited U.S. college or university;
9. Are willing to put forth the effort and initiative necessary to help build and maintain an efficient work flow;
10. Have excellent attention detail and communication skills and a strong work ethic;
11. Are ready to hit the ground running;
12. Have a sense of humor;
13. Are a self-starter and team player; and
14. Have the legal right to work in the United States.
Based in West Hollywood, CA, Critical Content is one of the leading global independent content studios. Launched in October of 2015, the company focuses on scripted and unscripted original programming for broadcast, cable and digital platforms.
Critical Content currently has multiple series and specials in production including Animal Planet's ''Hanging with the Hendersons'', Bravo's ''Thom and Carson Project'', Crackle's ''Startup'', Food Network's ''The Great Food Truck Race'', Fox's ''Who Shot: Tupac and Biggie?'', MTV's ''Catfish'', MTV's ''Catfish: Trolls'', MTV's ''Catfish: Untold Stories'', MTV's ''Made In Kentucky'', Netflix's ''#Stayhere'', Oxygen's ''The Case Of: Caylee Anthony'', TLC's ''JFK Jr. & Carolyn: A Camelot Wedding'', Travel Channel's ''Caribbean Pirate Treasure'', and YouTube Premium's ''Threadbanger: DO or DIY''.
No phone calls please!
Critical Content is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online