Critical ContentBurbank, CA
Full Time Job
Position: Production Accountant
Department: Production Accounting
Reports To: Lead Production Accountant
Position Summary: The primary function of a Production Accountant is to support the Lead Production Accountant by processing weekly payroll and accounts payables and receivables in a timely manner and to ensure accuracy and correct documentation of all records is maintained.
Essential Job Functions:
• Process POs and Invoices including data entry; verify vendor information and secure proper approvals.
• Process Petty Cash reports in a timely manner including adherence to established petty cash guidelines, proper coding, and appropriate backup and obtaining authorization.
• Process weekly payroll including:
o Review SPW and union guidelines, if needed
o Process weekly time cards and submit for approval
o Liaise with payroll processing company
o Review payroll edits for accuracy and correct if needed
o Verify and prepare paychecks for distribution
o Post med files and reformat if needed
o Get final payroll invoice approved for payment
• Process P-card or credit card invoices including:
o Format invoice in Excel including correctly coding all expenses
o Verify and ensure that all backup is correct
o Resolve errors and obtain missing backup
• Prepare bank deposits with correct documentation and reconciliations.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Experience with Microsoft Office, MediaWin/Web, Intacct and Movie Magic Budgeting, Showbiz.
• Handles confidential and sensitive information with a high degree of discretion and good judgment.
• Ability to multitask.
• Demonstrates excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated; team player.
• Prior production experience strongly recommended.
• Bachelor's degree with 2-5 years of experience.
Critical Content has some great benefits and perks such a vibrant office culture, summer Friday's, medical, dental vision, 401(k) with employer match, life insurance, disability insurance, EAP, and much more!
Critical Content is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.
If you thrive on a daily challenge, are ''high energy'', and have the required skills and experience listed above, please send your resume. Please list ''Production Accountant'' in the Subject Line. **
No phone calls, please! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online