Manual Claiming Specialist
Create Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Manual Claiming Specialist - Remote
Part Time | Digital Rights Team
Hours: Up to 29 hours per week on weekends and holidays
WHO WE ARE:
We are Create Music Group, one of the fastest growing music technology companies in the entertainment industry. We monetize over 7 billion monthly music streams and are currently one of the largest music rights holders in the world. We operate a number of different services out of our 22,000 sq ft HQ in the heart of Hollywood including: music distribution, music publishing, YouTube monetization, artist development, brand development, and production. Check us out on our website.
YouTube monetization provides an alternative consulting and revenue-generating resource for our clients to grow their audience and earnings. We currently represent hundreds of YouTube channels for our artists and social media influencers, who collectively receive millions of views per month--and that number is growing.
We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Migos; Marshmello, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Don Diablo; Young Thug, Trippie Redd, Soulja Boy; Jacob Sartorius, and others. We are at the forefront of the entertainment industry and looking for someone to join us and to become a part of the Create family. Our Content Claiming Specialist leads our efforts to generate revenue for our clients.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Passionate about digital media (YouTube), viral social media content, and supporting your favorite artists.
* A connoisseur of the latest challenges and Internet phenomena.
* Have thick skin when working within Internet and meme culture.
* Open minded to different music genres, especially EDM and Urban.
* An excellent communicator whether online (email, instant messaging) or on the phone.
* Tech savvy: well-versed in social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook). Familiar with Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps.
* Task-oriented and focused; able to conduct research and to enjoy scanning through YouTube videos for new opportunities.
* Able to organize projects and large amounts of information efficiently.
* Bilingual - any language, although Spanish, Mandarin, and Russian is preferred.
* 1-3 years work experience
* Regularly searching for new music, trends, and subgenres
* Strong understanding of the online video market
THIS POSITION IS NOT:
* Artist management
* Content creation
* Video production
THIS POSITION IS:
* Data management
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Working with popular (and often hilarious) top trending content
* Watching video for several hours daily
* Ad monetization
* Uploading and defining intellectual assets
* Collaborative work environment
* Learn about one of the trending niches in the music industry
* Room for growth within company
Please send your resume and cover letter, and specify:
* Genres you lean heavily toward (Urban, EDM, pop, Internet memes, etc.)
* Why you think you'd be a great fit for our team
We want to be impressed by your passion for music and creative digital rights! Note: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
$13.25 hourly rate to start with the possibility of advancement and competitive benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online