Jr. HR Administrator
Create Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Jr. HR Administrator - Hollywood
Entry Level | Full Time
WHO WE ARE:
We are Create Music Group, one of the fastest growing music technology companies in the entertainment industry. We monetize over 7 billion monthly music streams and are currently one of the largest music rights holders in the world. We operate a number of different services out of our 22,000 sq ft HQ in the heart of Hollywood including: music distribution, music publishing, YouTube monetization, artist development, brand development, and production. Check us out on our website.
We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Migos; Marshmello, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Don Diablo; Young Thug, Trippie Redd, Soulja Boy; Jacob Sartorius, and others. We are at the forefront of the entertainment industry and looking for someone to join us and to become a part of the Create family.
WHO YOU ARE:
* An appreciator of music and the digital age of tech/entertainment.
* Strives for excellence with each task.
* Finds joy in supporting a team and solving logistical challenges.
* An active listener and excellent communicator.
* Flexible and adjusts to changing priorities under pressure.
* Organized - someone who sees short and long term projects through.
* Able to learn new administrator platforms, programs, and apps.
* Minimum 1+ years of customer service, administrative, or entry level HR work experience
* Google Apps and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Sheets, Docs)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Supporting our HR Manager in key areas such as:
* Attendance tracking
* Data entry
* Screening applicants
* Coordinating with teams
* Duties including but not limited to: scheduling, note taking, and generating reports
* Room for personal and professional growth
* Free snacks, coffee, tea
* Relaxed dress code
* Pet friendly office
* Collaborative work environment
* On-site parking
$13.25 hourly wage to start with the possibility of advancement in an administrative office career.
Send us your resume and cover letter - feel free to impress us with your passion and logistical expertise! NOTE: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online