Intern - Music Distribution
Create Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
Hollywood, CA | Full time | Distribution Team
WHO YOU ARE:
* Passionate about and have an open mind towards all genres of music.
* Driven towards a career in the music and/or entertainment industry.
* Well-versed on all social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook) and must be willing to learn how to use new digital platforms.
* Pays attention to detail.
* Able to organize large amounts of data.
* Proficient/familiar with Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps.
* A student or recent college grad.
* Interested or involved in record label operations
* Music Industry coursework (specify in application)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Assisting our distribution team with daily operations on Label Engine.
* Data entry
* Quality assurance/queuing music releases.
* Marketing projects and artist features.
* Assisting our publishing and sync/licensing team as needed.
* Day-to-day office tasks (research, spreadsheets, staff errands, etc.).
You must be willing to treat every experience as an opportunity to grow. In turn, you will gain exposure to the digital music distribution process, and you will begin to establish your own network of industry connections.
* Free snacks, coffee, tea
* Relaxed dress code
* Pet friendly office
* Collaborative & exciting work environment
* Opportunities to shadow mentors meeting with clients and artists
* On-site parking (limited)
Reimbursement stipend per full month worked, and course credit is available upon request. Part time interns are ineligible for stipend reimbursement.
WHO WE ARE:
Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, and creative services. Label Engine, our distribution and technology arm, powers over 4,000 record labels and artists worldwide via digital distribution, accounting, and promotion services. Clients include labels such as Insomniac Records, Disciple Records, Kannibalen, Global Soundsystem Records, and Audiophile Records.
We welcome you to join us in our effort to help artists be in control!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online