Intern - Digital Marketing
Create Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Unpaid Internship
WHO YOU ARE:
* Digital landscape native with understanding of various social media platforms, eager to learn more
* Passionate about pop culture, digital entertainment and the social media space
* Up-to-date with current Gen Z trends and fluent in the latest internet culture
* Motivated self-starter
* Well-written (writing/blogging/social media experience a plus)
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
* Staying on top of the latest pop culture gossip and applying findings to relevant content creation
* Assisting with strategic planning and execution of promotional campaigns involving top tier influencers, artists and brands
* Assisting on-set with various productions
* Developing and scheduling engaging social media content
* Contributing out-of-the-box ideas to team brainstorms
* Collaborative & awesome work environment
* Relaxed dress code
* Pet friendly office
Send a cover letter, resume and relevant social media links.
WHO WE ARE:
Create Music Group is an LA-based digital music company that provides artists and labels with distribution, rights management, MCN and creative services. Clients include Marshmello, The Chainsmokers, Trippie Redd, Migos, Universal Music Publishing Group, and more.
A division of Create Music Group, Flighthouse is the largest music tastemaker on the teen-focused TikTok app (previously musical.ly) with 18M followers & growing. We work directly with the internet's most popular influencers, labels, artists and brands to develop and execute unique entertainment content catered to Generation Z.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online