Front Office Administrator
Create Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Front Office Administrator - Hollywood
Full time | Administrative Team
WHO WE ARE:
We are Create Music Group, one of the most rapidly growing music technology companies in the entertainment industry. We monetize over 7 billion monthly music streams and are currently one of the largest music rights holders in the world. We also operate a number of different services out of our 22,000 sq ft HQ in the heart of Hollywood: music distribution, music publishing, YouTube monetization, artist development, brand development, and production.
We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Migos, Marshmello, Porter Robinson, Dillon Francis, Don Diablo, Young Thug, Trippie Redd, Post Malone, and others. We are at the forefront of the entertainment industry and looking for someone to join us and to become a part of Create.
WHO YOU ARE:
* An appreciator of music and the digital age of tech/entertainment.
* Oriented towards a career in administration, operations, and/or facilities.
* Handles curveballs with ease.
* A peppy people-person.
* An active listener and an excellent communicator.
* Attention to detail: No stray soda can or crooked painting escapes your gaze!
* Following Up is your middle name.
* A go-getter: one who swiftly takes initiative to involve oneself in operations.
* An organizer and doer - someone who sees projects from start to finish.
* Flexible and willing to learn new programs/apps or take on new projects as needed.
* Computer savvy; replying on Slack and sending out emails are a breeze.
* 1+ years of customer service under your belt.
WHAT YOU KNOW:
* Mac OSX
* Google Apps and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Sheets, Docs)
* Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, musical.ly, etc.
* Retail store experience
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
As the frontline resource to the entire Create office, you will be the glue to our daily business and an important member of our team! The front desk is your oyster. This position is perfect for those who are fascinated by what's going on behind-the-scenes, and those who have the chops to ensure logistics run smoothly. You will be responsible for key areas such as:
* Reception/front desk
* Guest and employee experience
* Social event planning
* Facility maintenance and regulation
* Deliveries/office errands (vehicle required)
* Reporting to General Manager on all front of house matters and coordinating resolution for any issues found
* Opening the facility and performing closing procedures at the end of the day
* Cleaning the reception lobby to maintain a professional appearance, i.e. interior decorating, watering plants, etc.
* Scheduling meetings between clients and Create employees
* Booking C-level, executive, and management travel
* Planning and executing fun office activities, including lunch preparation
* Preparing client meetings and directing all guests
* Email correspondence - screening, answering, transferring, responding to inquiries, and/or taking messages?
* Managing supplies and amenities such as toiletries and vending machine stock
* Calling vendors, setting up appointments, and booking flights
* Copying, filing mail, and data entry for staff as needed
* Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly reports/analytics on observed trends
* Eventual assisting in studio client services, from check-ins to enforcing rules
* Networking opportunities
* Room for personal and professional growth
* Free snacks, coffee, tea
* Relaxed dress code
* Pet-friendly office
* Collaborative work environment
* On-site parking
* Exposure to up and coming artists and creatives
$13.25 hourly wage to start with the possibility of advancement in an administrative office career.
In your resume and cover letter, drop your social media links and describe why you would be a great fit for our team. Feel free to impress us with your passion and logistical expertise! NOTE: Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online