Content Claiming Specialist - Urban Division
Create Music GroupLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Full Time | Digital Rights Team | Urban Division
WHO WE ARE:
We are Create Music Group, one of the fastest growing music technology companies in the entertainment industry. We monetize over 5 billion monthly music streams and are currently one of the largest music rights holders in the world. We operate a number of different services out of our 22,000 sq ft HQ in the heart of Hollywood including: music distribution, music publishing, YouTube monetization, artist development, brand development, and production.
YouTube monetization provides an alternative consulting and revenue-generating resource for our clients to grow their audience and earnings. We currently represent hundreds of YouTube channels for our artists and social media influencers, who collectively receive millions of views per month--and that number is growing.
We collaborate with some of the most influential personalities and musicians including Future, Migos, Young Thug, Trippie Redd, Soulja Boy, and others. We are at the forefront of the entertainment industry and looking for someone to join us and to become a part of the Create family. Our Content Claiming Specialist leads our efforts to generate revenue for our clients.
WHO YOU ARE:
* Passionate about digital media (YouTube) and driven towards a career in the music industry.
* Knowledgeable and regularly immersed in hip hop/urban/rap, social media, and influencer space.
* Focuses on today's era of artists as well as the roots and trends of subgenres.
* A self-starter with the mentality to fuel innovation while communicating well in team settings.
* Tech savvy: well-versed in Internet culture and social media platforms (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Facebook); familiar with Mac OSX, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps.
* Task-oriented and focused; able to conduct research and to enjoy scanning through YouTube videos for new opportunities.
* Able to organize projects and large amounts of information efficiently.
* 1-3 years work experience
* Strong understanding of the online video market (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Musical.ly)
* Working proficiency in other languages
THIS POSITION IS NOT:
* Artist management
* Content creation
* Video production
THIS POSITION IS:
* Data management
* Customer relations
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
We work directly with our clients and their team to help them break down the data and find potential opportunities to build their career. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Watching video for several hours daily
* Manual claiming
* Uploading and defining intellectual assets
* Researching potential clients
* Staying on top of accounts for current client roster
* Free snacks, coffee, tea
* Relaxed dress code
* Pet friendly office
* Collaborative work environment
* Room for growth within company
* On-site parking
$12.00 hourly rate to start with the possibility of advancement and competitive benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online