ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
We are a premium apparel brand. Our emphasis is on fit, quality, style, and originality. The designs vary from sophisticated classics to newest fashion-forward colors, daring print patterns, highest quality materials, and trendiest styles and fits. Our products include but are not limited to t-shirts, shirts, vests, blazers, jackets, coats, jeans, pants, suits and stylish apparel accessories. We achieve the highest customer satisfaction through integrity, quality, and consistency and remain environmentally and socially responsible company. We push service, quality and innovation to the next level.
We'd like our people to understand our fashion philosophy and share a common goal of creating a timeless appeal in our collections. By crafting every single item that expresses individuality and distinctiveness, we offer a unique product and experience to our customers. Our own innovative use of fits, fabrics and finishes creates a new world of fashion to our clients. We are looking for talented individuals who are passionate about fashion and share our fashion philosophy.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Ensure web content is accurate and up to date
• Implement best practice guidelines regarding content delivery
• Ensure marketing strategies are executed efficiently
• Troubleshoot and maintain existing e-commerce platforms to ensure optimization and functionality
• Coordinate with Director of Operations and Marketing for website requirements and content
• Handle and process online orders on a daily basis
• At least 2 years of web content management experience
• Experience using packages like Word Press and Photoshop
• Understanding of basic web technologies/platforms (Shopify, CS cart, FTP, browsers, basic HTML, data files)
• Intermediate skills in MS Excel
• Familiar with data management
• Working knowledge on shipping (UPS, USPS, FedEx, etc.)
• Ability to interact and effectively communicate with people from diverse backgrounds, highlighting teamwork and problem solving
• Can Do Attitude
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online