Video Editor - Unscripted Development
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Unscripted Development Editor
Entry level position for editor with good skills who wants to have a full-time position in an established television studio.
Reality Television Studio located in West Hollywood looking for junior editor to work in development department.
This position reports to the Director of Development and is responsible for editing sizzle reels to demonstrate new unscripted series concepts.
• Work closely with the Development department to edit sizzle reels (similar to movie trailers) to demonstrate the company's new reality show concepts to networks
• Work well in a collaborative and fast paced environment, and the ability to take creative direction and translate ideas onto the screen
• Efficient editing with AVID Media Composer
• Ability to own projects from inception to completion
• Efficient in AVID Media Composer
• Basic Videography skills a plus (but not necessary)
• Ability to meet deadlines and communicate well with supervisors to set reasonable expectations
• Portfolio of relevant editing projects
• Interest in reality tv a plus
• Ability to tell a story with rhythm, excitement, and attention to detail using your editing skills
Salary and Benefits
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online