ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Production Company based in Playa Vista is seeking a talented and experienced coordinator to join the team. Preferred candidates will have experience in development and unscripted entertainment.
• Create agendas and other meeting materials as required
• Schedule travel, create itineraries, provide overall assistance and support during travel
• Prepare expense reports using Concur database system
• Perform various tasks using in-house database systems (Aspen, Debut, Concur, WinMLS, PPL, Jaguar)
• Receive and coordinate production payment milestones, and route to Accounts Payable/Legal as necessary
• Overall coordination and flow of office
• File maintenance; clerical initiative and support
• Fax, mail, courier and Fed Ex
• Regular and organized communication with 3rd party companies
• 2+ years entertainment industry or agency experience
• Strong multi-tasking skills needed and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must have the ability to work independently, efficiently and be able to meet deadlines
• Knowledge or experience in development, production, script reading and coverage a plus
• Strong PC experience with hands-on Microsoft Office knowledge
• Educational Requirements BA or BS Degree Other Skills and Knowledge TBD
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online