Talent Agent Assistant
ConfidentialCentury City, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description: Opening for an assistant position at a boutique commercial and print talent agency for immediate hire. Seeking an assertive, thick skinned, and articulate assistant. The ideal candidate must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Entertainment industry experience a must.
No Actors and MUST LIVE IN LOS ANGELES!
* We are located in Century City. Please only apply if you are within a 15 mile radius.
• Phone management (e.g., roll phone calls, transfer, conference)
• Calendar management, scheduling meetings, open calls, orientations etc.
• Drafting correspondences (strong Outlook experience preferred)
• Filing and organization of paperwork
• Help agents submit talent for projects on casting websites ( La Casting, Casting Frontier, Actors Access)
• Basic secretarial duties
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
• Highly professional with excellent judgment
• Must have basic knowledge of La Casting and Casting Frontier or be familiar with the layout of the websites
• Knowledge of inEntertainment a plus
• Critical attention to detail as you will be reviewing contracts
• Ability to multitask while working under pressure in a fast- paced environment
• Strong proficiency in Mac computers, Excel, Outlook, Word, & Internet research
• At least 1 - 2 years prior assistant experience at an agency
**Willing to commit at least a year**
Beginner salary is $500/week and health benefits kick in after 90 days. Raises are granted when earned, but are graciously given.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online