ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Santa Monica based CGI animation studio with project involving a big brand for high profile studio seeks versatile Storyboard Artists to join their production team.
Responsibilities: The Storyboard Artist will work with the Director, Art Director and Producers to develop expressive and entertaining storyboards for an 80-minute CGI film. In this role, you will translate script pages into shots and full scenes for the final animatic.
• Must have working experience as a storyboard artist on animated feature films, TV, and/or Video Game production with an emphasis on layout, blocking and performance.
• Experience or knowledge of cinematic techniques, language and shot composition required.
• Expertise in scene, shot, camera, and character composition is required.
• Experience working with high-end storyboard tools such as Toon Boom and Wacom Cintiq.
• Traditional and digital experience preferred.
• Demo reel and/or portfolio required.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online