Staff Accountant / Bookkeeper / Associate
ConfidentialCentury City, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique business management firm in Century City is looking for a motivated and hard-working individual for a career in business management.
We are a growing firm interested in a candidate who not only possesses strong interpersonal skills, but will maintain a strict level of integrity and professionalism. We will gladly take the time to train the candidate for AgilLink the software used in business management firms.
• Answer phones and relay messages
• Pick up mail; sort and open mail
• Enter and when necessary, investigate client's accounts payable invoices.
• Communicate (both in verbal and written form) with clients, client suppliers, vendors, and banking contacts.
• Book and deposit accounts receivables into client bank accounts.
• Generate 1099's
• Record clients written checks into their ledgers
• Prepare start paperwork and provide supporting documentation to studios on behalf of clients
• SOS filings on CA franchise tax board website on behalf of clients
• Respond to workers comp premium audit requests on behalf of clients
More sophisticated and complicated responsibilities will be added as you grow in the firm.
It is a full time 9am-6pm position. Salary is depends on experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online