Social Media Manager
Postmodern JukeboxLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Music artist is seeking a full-time or part-time Social Media Manager to oversee production for our social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube. The ideal candidate has a passion for social media, a knack for analytics, and loves music.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS NOT AN ENTRY LEVEL POSITION - PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE 2-5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE AS A SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
• Plan ahead for events and create exciting social media content to build and engage followers
• Understanding social media copy as well as creating engaging content across all social media platforms
• Stream live events on socials
• Evaluate social media analytics and track social conversations around topics and shows
• Maintain close relationships with contacts at all social media platforms, staying abreast of all product updates
• Bachelor's degree required
• LA local
• Minimum 2 years working in the social media field (not including internships)
• Experience in social media content deployment, including copy writing/editing, image editing/optimizing and scheduling/optimizing posts for best performance.
• Broad knowledge of music streaming platforms (Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, YouTube Music, Pandora, etc.).
• Experience with email marketing and newsletters
• Photography and photoshop experience + graphic design
• Proficient with YouTube as well as best practices
• Excellent writing skills
• Ability to self-proof
• Experience with creating paid social campaigns
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online