Social Media/Digital Producer for Court Show
Full Time Job
Social Media/Digital Producer for Court Show in Atlanta
This full time, year long position requires developing engaging content on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Editing knowledge and podcast experience a plus.
The ideal candidate for this position will:
• Make quick, correct and smart digital programming decisions that help us meet goals
• Develop the user experience by maximizing text stories, video, photos, social embeds and other tactics
• Produce original daily content
• Have knowledge and interest in relationship space
• Prioritize time based on the news cycle, metrics, social trends, platform and audience
• Ensure that content grammar and style is seamless, including upholding copyright and usage standards and ensuring headlines are maximized for readability and sharing
• Post to and monitor social brand channels, as needed, ensuring that content sparks maximum engagement and increases audience.
• Advocate for stories that are resonating with the digital and social audience
• Work with team on best digital programming practices
Desired Skills and Experience
• A.A. or Bachelor's degree in journalism, film, fine arts, media arts, communications, marketing, public relations or equivalent
• Demonstrated management of social media, including Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube
• Photoshop, and Word Press experience
• Demonstrated experience using digital and social analytics tools
• Excellent written and verbal communication
• Understanding of web publishing processes
• Video editing experience, SEO and basic HTML knowledge a plus
This position will start in July 2018.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online