Social Media Coordinator
ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Well established entertainment company is looking for a stellar Social Media Coordinator to manage our digital presence and engage with the audience and community members. He/she will be responsible for the execution of our day to day social media outputs for our television and film divisions.
General duties include:
- Create and execute Social Media strategies and campaigns
- Collaborate with internal teams to create or re-purpose content to post to social media platforms
- Interact with talent to help create digital presence
- Monitor Social Media activity and use analytics to elevate strategy
- At least one year of relevant experience including Social Media and Influencer Outreach
- The ability to execute social media plans and campaigns and build a following
- Strong knowledge of digital analytics
- Love of television, movies and entertainment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online