Social Media Assistant
Part Time Job
**APPLICANTS MUST BE NASHVILLE BASED. PLEASE BE SURE YOU MEET ALL REQUIREMENTS BEFORE APPLYING**
About The Position: The social media assistant will work closely with an established, major label recording artist and their management to ensure a consistent and brand centric voice is being used across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube). This position will be responsible for responding to fan comments and engaging with other artists on their social media accounts. Some post planning and asset manipulation may be needed.
- 2+ years experience in written communication on behalf of a musician or brand is a must
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Knowledge of current posting and fan engagement best practices on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube
- Photoshop experience is a plus
- High attention to detail in understanding the online ''voice'' of the artist
- Use artist's official accounts to craft responses to fan comments on all social media platforms
- Engage with other artists and their fans by crafting comments and replies
- Some post planning
- Manipulation of assets to perfectly display on each platform
Hours: 10-15 hours a week
Location: Nashville, TN (majority of work will be remote with the exception of attending photoshoots/press events/shows in the Nashville area when needed). Unfortunately, ex-Nashville residents cannot be considered.
Confidentiality: Acceptance to Offer comes with a willingness to sign a standard Confidentiality Agreement
Compensation: Hourly wage commensurate with experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online