Receptionist, Production Company
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
An award winning, independent production company located in Santa Monica, California, that creates, develops, licenses and produces content for worldwide audiences is seeking to fill our front desk receptionist position.
We are seeking a team player, with a strong sense of urgency that provides exceptional service to the business by greeting/assisting all visitors and answering and transferring incoming calls to start ASAP. The Receptionist desk is located between two producers who frequently listen to footage loudly -you may hear foul /explicit language/profanity.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Answering phones, directing calls, taking messages, and maintaining internal phone directory
• Greets and screens all visitors, assisting with inquiries as necessary
• Ensures visitors are appropriately escorted to correct company representative and not left unattended
• Assists with office management duties, which may include:
o Maintain Supplies:
o Ordering office, kitchen supplies, coffee machine maintenance
o May have to do some runs to FedEx, Spike TV, Smart & Final
• Records management (i.e. update company extension and email list)
• Maintaining common areas and conference rooms
• Manages reservations for shared conferences rooms, guest offices and conference lines.
• Assists the office Manager, with communicating Office Services regarding all building related issues such as maintenance and repair requests, janitorial services, office temperature control, etc
• Sorts and distributes all incoming mail, packages and courier deliveries (i.e. logs all incoming deliveries and prepare Fed Ex Shipments)
• Forwards mail without specific designations to correct departments.
• Prepares outgoing mail and packages as necessary
• Create and send out company memos to the team
• Make copies and print scripts
Monday - Friday, 9 am - 6 pm.
Additional duties assisting other employees as needed.
What do we require from you?
High School Degree or 3-5 years equivalent experience
Previous experience in the entertainment industry preferred.
Prior administrative experience preferred.
Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Must be proficient in proper and professional telephone techniques.
Must be able to multi-task effectively and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
Writing script coverage
Assisting with research for new project development
Photoshop a plus
medical, dental and vision available the 1st of the month following 60 days of employment
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online