ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A boutique lifestyle publicity, media, and marketing firm, is seeking a hungry, self-motivated and passionate Publicity Associate to learn the core elements of our operation and to be groomed for growth within the world of digital public relations.
We are looking for individuals who can shift seamlessly between service areas as diverse as Music Festivals, Technology, Medical Devices, Healthy Lifestyles, Sustainability, Film, Sports and more. You must have deep interest and/or experience in at least a few of the aforementioned areas.
We work with such clientele as Anastasia of Beverly Hills, General Electric, Budweiser, Beats Antique, The Lucent Dossier Experience, and music festivals such as Lightning in a Bottle, the Coachella Do LaB stage, Envision Festival Costa Rica, Further Future, Wonderfruit and many more.
We have a tight team and we are in need of another ninja to join us. Effective communication is second nature to you and you must be as comfortable logging highly effective hours inside spreadsheets and managing logistics for press events as you are at writing and delivering official correspondence to high profile clientele.
- Extensive knowledge of the internet, social media, and the blogosphere
- Meticulously organized; Clutter and misinformation is your enemy
- Lightning quick computer skills; MS Office, Google Apps (Docs, Drive, Spreadsheets are a must); Familiarity with OS X/Macs a plus
- Profound work ethic and thick skin;
- An engaged listener with the ability to anticipate and offer creative suggestions when appropriate
- Strong writing skills
- Deeply self motivated with the ability to log long days in-office and, on occasion, remotely
- Ability to both be trained and to train others
- Ability to lead when asked of you and desire to grow in your responsibilities
- Ability to maintain focus in casual work environment
- Your own laptop
- Sense of humor and a positive outlook
- Media/Editorial contacts
- Familiarity with CRM and project management software
- Production/pre-production experience
- Graphic design ability
- Photography ability
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Experience working with teams located internationally or working across multiple departments
- Knowledge of AP Style
Salary: Tell us your salary requirements.
About The Company:
We are a boutique lifestyle publicity, media, and marketing firm. We help our clients identify and communicate with their audience through online/published media and the worldwide blogosphere. Our specialty is digital publicity and content creation.
Please forward your Resume/CV along with a cover letter produced solely for this position in particular explaining why you are the best candidate. Please also include when you would be able to start. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online