ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Job Description: Production service company based in Santa Monica is seeking a Production Accountant that will be responsible for assisting with the day to day accounting operations of the company. This is a full-time position.
- Accounts Payable cycle
- Credit card reconciliations
- Project/vendor setup and maintenance
- Assist with production payroll as needed
- Assist with month end close as needed
- Assist with daily cash journals and other account reconciliations
- Assist with 1099 reporting
- Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately
- Ad hoc reporting as needed
2-5 years Accounting experience
Production (TV, commercial, film) experience highly preferred
Must be a self-starter with extreme attention to detail and well organized
Must be able to multi-task and meet tight deadlines
Strong Excel skills
Thrives in a fast-paced work environment
Strong communication skills
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online