ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
We are a Creative Content & Marketing Post-Production company working with many major studios and streaming services. We are looking for a part-time general accountant/analyst. Working hours will be from 16-32 hrs per week. We need a little flexibility as we are still a growing company but we'd love this candidate to grow with us! This could easily turn into a full-time position eventually.
Must have professional working experience with QuickBooks Pro, MS Office Suite/Excel, and knowledge of using Xytech is a major plus!!
Passion for the entertainment business and finance is a must!
- Take care of financial reporting, including general ledgers, reconciliations, forecasts, and budgets.
- Reconciling monthly bank and credit card statements.
- Prepare month-end close journal entries and year-end reports for taxes.
- Consult with operational team and producers to deliver analytics and insights.
- Prepare job costing reports, auditing timecards and payroll reports, and union paperwork and dues.
- Analyze bids vs. actual invoices as relates to job costing and profit margins.
- Prepare accounts receivable aging and collection status reports.
- Manage receivables for all customers through timely and persistent collection efforts.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- DOE. We offer competitive compensation
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online