ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
We are looking for a seasoned Production Accountant to join our team of experience accountants. You will be responsible for performing a variety of accounting duties and required to meet deadlines.
• Prepare show cash flow and monthly cash projections
• Oversee production A/P, payroll, petty cash, and journal entries
• Manage cash accounts to ensure adequate funding to support production needs
• Work closely with Line Producer and EIC to manage show budget
• Ensure productions are in compliance with corporate policies and procedures
• Prepare month end and year end reporting
• 3-4 years of production accounting experience
• Global Vista and Cashet knowledge is a must
• Proficiency with Excel
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
• Flexible to work longer hours when needed
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online