Post Production Producer
ConfidentialHuntington Beach, CA
Seeking experienced Post Production Producer for high-volume commercial post house in Huntington Beach.
• Must be comfortable managing multiple projects, artists and clients.
• Be familiar with post production workflow for pre-pro through trafficking.
• Understanding of editorial and graphics platforms, including but not limited to Premiere, AVID, Final Cut Pro, After Effects and Photoshop.
• Quality Control (QC) of TV masters, renders, rough cuts and videos.
• Exceptional communication and organizational skills with extremely high attention to detail.
• Strong leadership and calm demeanor at all times; in particular when on deadline.
• Manage daily workflow of editors, motion graphic artists and assistant editors.
• Tracking all project elements.
• Agency / Post House experience preferred.
• Must be available for late-night and weekend work as needed.
• Bilingual Spanish-English a plus.
Please send cover letter and resume
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online