Full Time Job
We are currently seeking a highly organized, responsible personal assistant, to provide personalized administrative and creative support for an actor/entrepreneur/activist; in a well-organized timely manner. This individual will be working on a one -to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to the actor's working life and communication. Candidate MUST be detail oriented; have exceptional phone manners; interest online merchandising; possess an ability to foresee challenges and solve problems. All in all, this individual should have a ''roll your sleeves up attitude'' in order to be successful in this role.
• Act as the point of contact between the manager and his internal / external affairs
• Manage the meeting schedules and appointments of the manager
• Assist Manager with Bill payments and record keeping
• Liaise between accountant, attorneys, managers and other business partners
• Implement and maintain an office filing system
• Ad hoc projects
• Sorting Manager's Daily mail
• Bookkeeping, administrative and calendar management responsibilities
• Management of property hosting sites such as Airbnb, Peerspace, etc
• Coordinating guest arrival check in sheet
• Responding to customers' comments and concerns
Online Store Merchandising Management:
• Ownership and management of online store
• Merchandising online store
• Un-boxing and folding new inventory
• Reconciling inventory receipts
• On spot venue vending some weekends
• Experience as a Personal Assistant a plus
• Outstanding organizational and time management skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong computer skills with fluency in both PC and MAC
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
• Property management experience a plus but not required
• Experience with Shopify platform a plus but not required
• Background in ecommerce, graphic design or digital marketing a plus but not required
• Self-Starter with a ''can do attitude''
• Open to being on-call 24/7 during certain peak periods of manager's hectic schedule
• A valid driver's license
• Interest in the arts is most welcome
• A passion for effecting positive cultural change
• Comfortable with adding input to ''work smarter not harder''
• Discretion and confidentiality
We welcome videos to support your resume & experiences but its not required Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online