ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Job
Los Angeles based singer-songwriter seeks a part-time Personal Assistant.
Requires a very well organized individual with good judgment, a hands-on roll-up your sleeves attitude and experience in a similar position. Individual must also possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must have ability to multi-task and make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain personal and family calendar; Liaise with business team to maintain professional calendar
- Setup appointments, coordinate logistics for personal and professional meetings
- Act as main point of contact for: schedule troubleshooting, all personal correspondence, select professional correspondence, and questions about personal information (i.e. logins, upcoming schedule, etc)
- Coordinate personal travel with travel agents and all professional travel with touring team, management, and travel agents
- Secure tickets and coordinate travel logistics for all events (plays, galas, etc)
- Maintain and update all technology, including phones, tablets, WiFi, etc.
- Run errands as needed (i.e. dry cleaning, grocery runs, one-off errands, etc)
- Cover basic childcare needs, including pick up and drop off from school and after school and/or weekend care
- Manage delivery of items to and from NY and LA, including professional needs (hard drives, etc) and personal items (clothing, other household items, etc)
- Maintain and organize personal iTunes, photo libraries and Dropbox
- Maintain personal contact and correspondence list
- Field personal asks, including gala appearances, VIP event participation, and any gratis/fundraiser concerts and approve and coordinate logistics with management
- Availability nights and weekends to answer texts and phone calls as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
- General interest and knowledge of the music and entertainment industry
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Great communication skills and ability to be a team player in a fast paced environment
- No ego regarding occasional nanny work and shopping for personal items
- Great listening and follow through skills with ability to take dictation or notes on-the-go
- Discretion around high-profile entertainment figures
- Health and fitness conscious, understands nutrition
- Proficient with Apple products and ability to troubleshoot any issues
- Must be licensed, safe driver with exceptional sense of directions and driving knowledge of Los Angeles
Part-time position, approximately 20 hours per week. Must be LA based.
Hourly salary commensurate with experience
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online