Paid Intern - Office/Social Media
Part Time Paid Internship
Office/Social Media Intern
Recording artist is looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, including various social media sites. The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, running errands and organizing videos. Travel may be required.
Those looking to gain valuable online media experience with an established artist are encouraged to apply.
* 2+ years' experience in social media/marketing
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* In-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and Google+
* Experience with social media analytics, including Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
* Basic knowledge of Canva,Hootsuite, Meetedgar, Simplero & Wordpress
* Work with Artist on-site to create and implement campaigns
* Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for company brands
* Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
* Create engaging blog and social media content
* Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts
* Provide support to Artist at live and online events
$15 per hour
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online