ConfidentialBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
A Talent Management & Production Company in Beverly Hills is seeking an Office Manager to oversee general operations. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Organizing office operations and procedures
- Answering telephones and greeting guests
- Troubleshooting basic IT issues and coordinating the resolution of more complicated problems
- Reviewing and approving supply requisitions
- Maintaining efficiency through planning and implementing office systems
- Providing support to assistants and executives
- Hiring and training interns
- Liaising with partners of the company
- Coordinating and leading bi-monthly assistant meetings
- Coordinating and attending weekly staff meetings
Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is extremely organized, detail-oriented and an effective problem solver who can maintain operations of a busy office comprised of 25 employees. Prior entertainment industry experience is not a necessity, but prior Office Manager experience is preferred. IT troubleshooting competency is required.
Salary: Salary is negotiable depending on experience and will be discussed at the interview stage. Health insurance benefits are offered in the form of a company sponsored HMO health insurance policy, with the option for employees to self-sponsor a PPO upgrade, dental & vision policies for a nominal tax-deductible fee.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online