Full Time Job
A fast growing Movie-Music Production Studio has an opening for a full-time entry level position in sales, handling the acquisition, management and retention of clients and deals, by way of phone and email, as well as any additional marketing, advertising, and publicity.
The company is comprised of a core group of entrepreneurial Film Composers and Music Producers who work with Film, TV, Game, and Advertising clients in Hollywood and around the world, producing music with a large group of contracted Composers, Music Producers, and Music Talent worldwide.
Applicants must be located within the vicinity of the workplace in order to avoid commute burnout. Absolutely no telecommuting.
Hours are 9am-5pm Monday through Friday.
Final applicants will be subject to a criminal background check. If you have a recent one, please supply it with your submission.
ANSWER THE FOLLOWING QUESTIONS WHEN APPLYING:
1. Where will you be located whilst performing this job? And/or will you be relocating closer to our area?
2. What are some things you like to do in your free time?
3. What are your goals for your career/life?
4. What do you hope to get out of this position?
5. How long do you expect to stay at this position?
6. What are some ways you could do more in a day?
- Client Acquisitions: Calling/Emailing; Lead generation
- Client Management and Retention
- Creating and sending out marketing communications
- Lead Progression in CRM software (training included)
- Communicating with music production staff
- Phenomenal communicator; way with words
- Organized and detailed; perfectionist
- Fast Learner/High Comprehension
- Able to work independently without much supervision
- Knowledge of film/TV music industry helpful (not required)
- Independent problem solver
- Leadership skills
- Reliable transportation
- Computer literate
Min. Wage or Commissions+Bonuses
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online