Media IO Operator - Post Production
ConfidentialCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
We are a digital media operation, working with a major client to transport recently shot media for eventual post production.
We are looking to add a member to our team who is a quick learner and can adapt to shifting procedures and responsibilities. While this is an entry to intermediate-level position, the ideal candidate understands that no job is too little, has a good attitude along with strong attention to detail.
The Primary Responsibilities include:
• Tracking incoming digital content - both physical and electronic delivery.
• Ingesting and moving files to appropriate locations.
• Ensuring all corresponding content is properly linked within our storage infrastructure.
• Understanding internal workflows and each team's responsibilities
• Assisting with organizational and project related tasks, as needed
• Reviewing metadata from embedded files and from included documents
• Some understanding of different video formats and codecs
• Understands and can identify different aspect ratios
• Can identify video issues such as pixelation and aliasing
• Some experience with video encoding and transcoding
• Can learn to perform computer assisted audio syncing within multiple clips
• Has the ability to remain focused for extended periods of time on detail oriented tasks.
Computer knowledge requirements:
• Proficient and comfortable with both PC and MAC operating systems
• Knowledge of basic Non-Linear Editing functions a plus
• Understands and can identify common computer connectors (USB, SAS, Thunderbolt)
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online