ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Boutique lifestyle Publicity and Content Creation firm seeks hungry, self-motivated and passionate Media Associate with experience in graphic design to join our team as a creative juggernaut. The position offers the opportunity to put his/her creative talents to work in many channels and will benefit from the guidance of top-tier marketers, building a portfolio of polished work. Projects include music festivals around the world and top level brands.
Ideal candidates would be charged with finding ways for us to visually represent both our client's and our own identity online. You have a keen aesthetic, creatively innovative, and are an avid problem solver who has the ability to work independently or as part of a team. You are an energizing person, not only with your work, but with your work ethic and creative style. You feel comfortable working with other team members to manage multiple projects from concept to completion and to provide quality control when needed.
Communication must come easy and you must have deep interests in at least a few of the following areas that we service: Music, Film, Fashion, Film, Technology, Music Festivals, Cosmetics, Design and Publishing (Magazines), Sports, and Healthy Lifestyles.
We have a tight team and we are in need of another ninja to join us. Candidates must be as comfortable logging highly effective hours developing interactive client reports, asset pages, and proposals as they are delivering cutting-edge creative for our internal projects.
- Have a degree in or are currently working towards a degree in Fine Arts or related field
- Ability to understand and internalize visual brands and translate that into creative that can communicate brand positioning and messaging
-Experience working with logos, branding, websites, layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, and limitations of the web
- Graphic/web design experience with knowledge of the Adobe Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop - more is a plus
- Basic knowledge about typography & grid systems
- Good knowledge of the internet, blogosphere, and social media
- Lightning quick computer skills (Keynote, MS Office, Google Docs, Macs a plus)
- Profound work ethic, thick skin, and the ability to anticipate and offer creative suggestions when appropriate
- A superior grasp of the English language (both written and spoken)
- Deeply self motivated with the ability to log long days virtually as well as in person
- Interest in the entertainment industry
- Self motivation with the ability to lead when asked as well as work tasks to completion
- Ability to maintain focus in casual work environment
- A laptop computer and reliable internet connection
- PHP and MySQL experience
- Drupal 7 experience
- Unix/Linux, Apache, server administration knowledge
- Building and/or providing internal database support
- Understanding or experience with public relations
- Familiar with CRM and project management software
- Pre-production/Post-production experience (After Effects, FCP X, Adobe Premier)
- Experience working with teams located internationally
About The Company:
A boutique lifestyle publicity, media, and marketing firm, we help our clients identify and communicate with their audience through online/published media and the worldwide blogosphere. Our specialty is on digital publicity and content creation.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online