ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Actively searching for a rockstar/go-getter marketing coordinator who wants to learn the ins and outs of a marketing agency and production company. You'll help us drive the business forward and contribute to the marketing strategy and content development of our client's projects. Responsibilities include managing day-to-day administrative needs as well as marketing projects. The role reports to the heads of the company.
What You'll Do:
• Support the company with coordination of internal and external client and team meetings, and physical productions, and help maintain organization across the team
• Coordinate multiple assignments and projects including research to assist with the development of our client's marketing strategy and marketing campaigns
• Maintain company social media platforms; developing, writing and uploading content across Twitter, Facebook & Instagram
• Manage tasks related to finance and budgets including responding to vendor invoices for payment, managing department related expenses (e.g., expense reports, off sites, office supplies, etc)
• Contribute to the drafting and editing of client presentations and sales decks and coordinate the scheduling of pitch meeting with potential new clients
• Strong interest in marketing, entertainment, content creation, storytelling, and digital marketing. Love of television & movies and an interest in social media a must!
• Able to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude, especially with external clients
• Critical to have effective time management, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and pay attention to details
• Must be flexible, personable, a team player, have a positive attitude, a self-starter, ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen.
• Willingness to help out with company errands, tasks in the city including pick up and delivery of hard-drives, production equipment, craft service or production supplies
Qualifications: Bachelor's Degree. Minimum two years administrative experience in marketing, advertising, promotion, or television/entertainment and previous experience covering an executive desk.
Proficiency with Google Office Suite of projects including Google Calendar, Google Docs, etc. and proficiency in both PC and Mac
Must have a car and authorization to work in the United States. Must be 18 years or older
Must exercise a high level of discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
Our company is a boutique entertainment & lifestyle agency. We create impactful social marketing, audience outreach & short-form content for the people and brands that shape our ideas, cultures and conversations. We are growing rapidly and you'll have an opportunity to come in at the ground level and create a role and future for yourself as we expand and grow our client base. The position offers the ability for flexibility/remote work location to begin and could lead to a full-time salaried role with benefits.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online