ConfidentialNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Entertainment Marketing Agency seeks a Logger/Admin Assistant for product placement
Responsibilities & Requirements:
•Excellent written skills; attention to detail and ability to multitask a must!
•Strong professional demeanor; liaison between company, clients and studios.
•Team player! Must lend a hand when necessary.
•Coordinate with studios and productions
•Manage projects from beginning to end
•Must be comfortable lifting packages up to 40 pounds
•Manage the inventory of client products
- Stock Shelves and move boxes
- Track inventory and order products when necessary
•Assist Manager with daily priorities -
- Manage release calendar and placement reporting for films
- Reading scripts for placement opportunities
- Reaching out to productions via Production Weekly, On Location Daily, etc.
- Put film/TV orders together for shipping & delivery
- Create shipping labels and manage shipment of packages
- Make deliveries to studios
- Complete Monthly reports
•Act as a back-up for phone/reception
•Order office supplies
•Drive company fleet cars to be washed and delivered
•Run social media accounts and website
- Post about placements and engage with client posts
- Update client list and other portions of the website
- WordPress experience a plus!
•Must have Valid Driver's License
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online