Marketing Account Executive
Full Time Job
Company is looking for an Marketing Account Executive to join our entertainment marketing team.
This person will work with the Talent Relations & PR team in our Lifestyle Marketing department.
Responsibilities (include but not limited to)
• Research influencers and event opportunities on behalf of current clients
• Outreach to influencers to identify aligned brand opportunities
• Daily review of entertainment sites and social media outlets
• Social media tracking and reporting
• Keep current with client directives, launches, marketing materials, changes in strategy/focus
• Coordinate and prepare product samples to be shipped to celebrities/influencers and editors
• Track and monitor inventory of products shipped
• Strong interest in the entertainment industry, social media trends, celebrities/influencers and pop culture
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• Marketing/PR/Communications major preferred
• Knowledge of basic computer programs (PowerPoint, Excel, etc.)
• Previous client management experience
• Automotive, fashion, beverage or sports experience a plus
• Minimum of 3-5 years in PR, influencer marketing or agency
Depends on experience Benefits: Medical/Dental/401K
Job Code: Burbank
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online