Mailroom / Floater
ConfidentialSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Established Talent Agency in Santa Monica is seeking a sharp, ambitious, and dynamic Mailroom/Floater employee who possesses a strong desire to grow with a reputable and prestigious team. Top candidates are positive self-starters with a passionate desire to learn the entertainment industry.
• General administrative and mailroom responsibilities
• Multi-task, manage time efficiently, and shift priorities quickly
• Cover desks in multiple departments
• Answer phones; roll calls; manage agent calendars; schedule meetings; call out appointments and auditions, correspond with casting directors & managers; talent submissions
• Provide script coverage and breakdowns
• Assist with daily operations and miscellaneous tasks as needed
• Impeccable phone demeanor and etiquette
• Superior work ethic and exceptional business acumen
• Reliable, responsible, diligent, and punctual
• Exquisite interpersonal skills; outgoing and tenacious
• Professional in a corporate/business setting
• Extremely detail-oriented and organized; takes pride in work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Previous experience in casting, production, talent agency, or talent management preferred
• Tech-savvy; Proficient computer knowledge within MAC & PC
• Knowledge of IE [inEntertaiment] software
• Must be graceful under the pressure of deadlines and be willing to work occasional overtime.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online