ConfidentialLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
A boutique entertainment law firm based in CA, NY and GA is seeking a full-time junior associate with at least two (2) years experience in music entertainment transactional law for its California office.
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing various music and entertainment related agreements such as producer agreements, songwriter agreements, publishing agreements, recording agreements, side artist agreements, management agreements, etc.
- At least two (2) years of entertainment law experience, preferably in music
- Comprehensive understanding of the music business
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Able to work well with others
- Able to handle high volume of work
- Able to work in a fast-paced work environment and under pressure
JD Degree; admitted to CA State Bar
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online