Intern - Social Media
ConfidentialSherman Oaks, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Sima Cohen, celebrity wellness coach and entrepreneur is seeking a part-time unpaid social media intern for the Sima Cohen brand, books, and products.
Duration and Location:
The social media Intern will be required to work approximately 20 hours a week. The position begins in June and will end October 2018 (4 months).
The internship will take place in Sherman Oaks, CA. The intern may work from home, and days are flexible, but attending team meetings on one of the allotted days is mandatory.
Please, only Los Angeles locals apply
1. Must own a laptop computer.
2.We are open if candidate wants school credit for this internship.
3. Must have an interest in social media, public relations and/or marketingg
4. Must have superior written and verbal communication skills.
5. Must be familiar with Google Drive and Microsoft Office.
6. Must be familiar with Instagram, Pinterest, and Twitter.
7. Preferably familiar with Photoshop and WordPress
8. If selected, the intern must be prepared to complete the internship, which will end in July. Some training will be provided.
1. Creating and posting multiple social posts daily relating to food, exercise, and spiritual motivation.
2. Writing 2-4 blog posts a month
3. Drafting and sending pitches to media outlets.
4. Researching company's background for possible sponsorship
5. Assisting Director of Media Relations with all aspects of research and pitching.
Pay: This is an unpaid internship. It requires a 4-month commitment. The company will support the applicant if he/she wants to get internship credit for his/her college. We pride ourselves in providing opportunities for undergraduate or graduate students who are interested in learning and practicing latest techniques on social media marketing.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online