Intern - Script Reader
Freelance Unpaid Internship
Screenplay festivals is looking for readers for the 2018 year. This is an opportunity to read and provide coverage for working Hollywood professionals who have produced, written, and directed major household motion pictures.
Reader should have the following:
- At least 2 years of reading/coverage experience.
- An active education in screenwriting
- An understanding of 3-Act story structure & TV structure (Comedy & Drama)
- Strong analytic skills and story instincts
- The ability to pinpoint story flaws and provide constructive feedback
- A strong work ethic and desire to grow
- Strong reading comprehension
- An ability to read and analyze at least 2 scripts a week.
This job can be done from the comfort of your own home and doesn't require on-location commute. It's also a great item to add to a resume for any writer interested in growing in the field of story development. This position also offers the opportunity to grow for the right reader.
Unpaid Internship with opportunity to grow into a paid reader position
Limited reader positions available so submit today!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online