Intern - Music Management Company
ConfidentialWoodland Hills, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
We are a full service music management company, located in Woodland Hills, looking for interns in several departments (music production/engineering, graphics, editor, photographer) intern to help our in-house producers, studio manager, and our managing partners. We are currently looking for hardworking, self-starting interns to join our team. Our client roster includes Ne-Yo, blackbear, KEY!, Ye Ali and Ar'mon & Trey to name a few.
Ideal candidates have/are:
- Proficient with ProTools (if applying for music production/engineering position)
- Knowledge of basic audio processors (EQ, compressors, reverb, delay, etc.)(if applying for music production/engineering position)
- Understand/Know how to run a session on the spot(if applying for music production/engineering position)
- Experience editing photos/videos (if applying for for editor/photographer position)
- Experience making flyers, posters, artwork, etc. (if applying for graphics position)
- Great written and verbal skills
- Professionalism (there are always artists around our office so professionalism is KEY!)
- Can intern a minimum of two days a week (small stipend given for gas)
This is currently an unpaid internship with potential to grow into for the right candidate. We are a very flexible in working around your schedule. We are growing at a rapid place and we are looking for reliable people that want hands on industry experience.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online