Intern - Filmmaker/Photographer
Part Time Unpaid Internship
Filmmaker/Photographer seeking part-time intern for Fall 2018 starting immediately. Looking for a hardworking yet fun individual who is a confident self-starter - takes initiative, is passionate about photography and film (doc and narrative), and thrives in a high-pressure environment.
• Ability to work independently
• Impeccable organizational skills & detail-oriented
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Expertise on MAC, Google Drive
• Social Media platforms
• Adobe Suite - Premiere, Photoshop, Lightroom, In Design, Acrobat
• Organize and maintain assets of multiple projects
• Production Assistant
• Social Media posting
• Research and Marketing
• Submit resume, references and a cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for this job.
• College student seeking internship for college credit or recent graduates are welcome
• Internship time frame: Three (3) months (Sept/Oct/Nov)
• Weekly schedule: Two (2) or Three (3) days per week
Candidates studying or with experience in photography (digital and film), filmmaking and/or marketing/business are preferred but all submissions will be considered.
Thank you for your interest!
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online